Neuro-Vision Development Center’s accepts private pay as our VT services are out-of-network with insurance plans. However, many health insurance companies (with the exception of Medicare and Medicaid) partially or fully reimburse the services of an out-of-network licensed optometrist. We are happy to provide you with documentation of services rendered if you are interested in requesting reimbursement from your insurance provider. This reimbursement is considered a matter between you and your insurance company and historically has been a hassle to receive.
Reimbursify is a service designed to help you obtain reimbursement for out-0f-network services. They streamline the claims process for you and reduce errors in paperwork, so that you can receive greater reimbursement in less time.
Click here for more details!
If you plan to submit a receipt to your insurance company for possible reimbursement, you should contact your plan administration to review your out-of-network health benefits. Questions to ask your administration can include:
- What are my out-of-network health benefits?
- What is the allowable rate for the following CPT codes:
- 92065 (Orthoptic & Pleoptic Vision Therapy)
- 97530 (Dynamic Activities: Develop & Improve Functional Performance)
- What percentage of the allowable rate will you reimburse me?
- Is there a deductible that I need to meet before I will be reimbursed?
- How do I submit my claims for reimbursement?